LIFT, home of CrossFit Eagle River is excited to be hosting our first ever Women, WOD, and Wine event on October 27th at 1:00pm. Co-
hosting this event is the incredibly talented Natalie Hearn, a doula and certified Bellie’s Core Confidence specialist. LIFT is a mom-friendly CrossFit gym in Eagle River. Childcare is offered at our 9:30 and 11:30a.m. classes.
Women, WOD, and Wine is a fun, educational event for all women – not just mothers! The event will start with a one-hour interactive workshop lead by Natalie covering:
- Core stabilization and pelvic floor strengthening
- Prenatal abdominal exercises
- Common postnatal injuries and symptoms
- Recovery techniques from a variety of abdominal weaknesses like diastasis recti and pelvic floor dysfunction
- Modifications to keep YOU moving and performing, no matter the obstacle
LIFT and Natalie Hearn are aligned in their belief that abdominal dysfunction like those common after childbirth don’t have to mean the end of your CrossFit career. With a focus on form, technique, and appropriate modifications to common exercises, fitness and CrossFit don’t have to take the back seat. This workshop is a great place to start (or restart) your fitness journey, whether you’re post-childbirth, hoping for kids in the future, or just have a weak core and pelvic floor caused by too many hours sitting at a desk.
Following the workshop, LIFT Coaches Karli and Courtney will lead a workout incorporating the exercises and modifications taught in the workshop. The workout is optional, but if you’d like to participate, come prepared in workout clothes and expect the session to last 30-45 minutes.
The best part? After the workout, wine and food will be served! Mingle with your follow women of CrossFit, and get to know Natalie, Mike and the LIFT coaches and family. There will be awesome prizes up for grabs too, including gift cards to Lululemon and Coho coffee, as well as LIFT apparel and the chance to win a free session with Natalie. You won’t want to miss it!
An added bonus:
– LIFT is offering $50 off the Foundations Course to those who sign up at the Women, WOD, and Wine event
– Natalie is offering 15% off a class to those who sign up at the event
Space is limited and tickets ($20) are required, so click here to get yours before the event sells out!